OPEN DAYS AT THE FIELD AREA – EXERCISE WEEK
The new era of the Helsinki Olympic Stadium will be celebrated during the opening weeks in August and September 2020. During the opening weeks, several free visitor days will be organised within the guidelines from the public authorities.
The track and field area of the Stadium is open to the public from 14 to 19 September. The Stadium welcomes visitors to walk or run a lap of honour at the renewed field area. The entrance to the field area is from the east side of the stadium at the Marathon Gate. The route is accessible.
The doors will be open as follows:
Mon 14 September at 15-19
Tue 15 September at 12-19
Wed 16 September at 15-19
Thu 17 September at 15-19
Fri 18 September at 12-19
Sat 19 September at 11-17
Information and guidelines to visitors:
- The number of visitors at the field area is monitored due to the restrictions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and regulations issued by the authorities.
- Open days at the field area will be held outdoors.
- The maximum stay is one hour.
- We kindly ask visitors to pay special attention to safe distance from others.
- The entrance to the field area is from the east side of the stadium at the Marathon Gate. Arriving to the Olympic Stadium and area map.
- During the open days toilets are available. The locker rooms are closed.
- We kindly ask all visitors arriving the Stadium to carefully follow the guidelines from the public authorities regarding the situation with COVID-19. We recommend the use of face masks.
- For further information, please call 050 3431619.
Welcome to feel the sprit of the renewed Olympic Stadium!
Opening weeks in August and September
22 August The Olympic Stadium’s opening and inauguration (a direct TV broadcast on channels Nelonen and Ruutu)
23 August Fund raisers day
24-30 August Open House to the seats
14-29 September Open days at the field area – exercise week
21-24 September Helsinki on the move
The Stadium Tower opens on 31 August. All visits during the to the Tower are organised with tickets booked and collected in advance, respecting any eventual instructions issued by the authorities regarding public gatherings. The tickets to the Stadium are available in all Lippupiste points of sale and at www.lippu.fi.
Participation to the Opening weeks takes place on the visitor’s own responsibility. If the Opening weeks events need to be cancelled, the Stadium Foundation is not responsible for the possible costs to the participants.