A guided tour of the Stadium includes a 60 minute visit to the Olympic Stadium and Sports Museum premises. The entrance to the Sports Museum and tour of the Tower are included in the price. Please reserve at least 1.5 hours for the visit.
The guided tour starts at the visitor centre.
The tour orders are made through the booking calendar at least 14 days in advance.
- Price for one group order is €300.00 (VAT 0%) (The Stadium Foundation is not liable to pay VAT).
- Maximum group participant number is 20 + tour guide/client representative.
- One tour guide/client per tour is free of charge.
- Price for one group of 22 to 43 participants is €600.00 (VAT 0%) (The Stadium Foundation is not liable to pay VAT).
- For groups of over 43 participants or children and the young, please contact us at [email protected].
The guided tour includes stairs to climb but it is also possible to organise a tour accessible to all. The tour language can be Finnish, Swedish or English. When booking, please ask for other language alternatives.
The starting times of the tours from Monday to Friday are between 10.00 and 16.30 and on Saturdays between 10:30 and 15.00
The payment of the booked tour is primarily made at booking. Invoicing requires a separate agreement; in this case, please contact us at [email protected]. The yellow Museum card is not usable for the guided Stadium tour.
If you wish to change the booking or related information, please contact us by email at [email protected].